Wednesday, November 12, 2008

...

Fade up with all the requirements to be fulfill...
Everyday rushing to hit the target...
The requirements serve to motivate us to practice more and gain experiences, but when it became a pressure and burden.. lost it purpose.
I don't like the feeling, when i already done the best to do more, but my effort being doubted.
Actually why i'm so care about other's perception on me? Everytime i acted not smart enough, i'll feel bad.
Not done well in presentation, not being careful enough to ensure everything i say or done is 100% correct.
In the process of gaining experience and know better about the hospital setting,
I'll always remind myself to serve the public better, even with my limited ability and performance.
But i'll be more confident as time pass by... for sure.
So, no need to worry about it. Even if they don't pass me, what to do? I done my best. Is your wish to do whatever on me.
I don't want to do counsellings for the sake of hitting target.
I don't want to purposely choose those discharged patients' case to clerk to reduce my workload. (3 new case per day for clinical, those in-ward patients need to be follow up everyday)
I want to do things for its meaning.
I want to be abit more of myself, coz i'm losing it bit by bit since worked.
BE POSITIVE!

No comments:

天空对我的意义

从最狭小的空间(厕所)出来,抬头看到一望无际的天空; 我的心胸,应该要像天空般辽阔,能够包容万事、万物。 高僧们,对赞美嗤之以鼻,对批评趋之若骛; 这是修行人真正的傲骨,不是追求表面的提升。