Tuesday, June 24, 2008

And Now...

Thanx to xiao zhang, i hav another dhamma camp to join next week, at Alokalama Retreat Centre, situated near Tangkak. (though it is inside Tampin district, my hometown!!)... Can hardly miss the camp coz it may be the place i will always drop in after start working at malacca. The search for places to continue learning dhamma and get along with Kalyana Mitra (spiritual friends).. Miss them all ever since i left penang... The decision is quite hard, coz i have to give up the first week of practical at HUSM, no pain, no gain.

3 days ago I made a decision to do something that will help me to gain more flexibility in life later, so I can join whatever camps or programs I want to.. To ensure that I never stray away from the right path in life... Thanx to my 4 years uni life that nurtures, equips and cultivates me to understand myself better and become more contented in life... Ha... not wasting the four precious years... coz sometimes feel that I'm really.. OLD already... marching to 24. Am I still the same like past?? Maybe have to be more responsible in life, ain't a student to make stupid decisions and mistakes anymore. To be responsible to myself, my parents, my younger siblings, my beloved friends, my future counterparts and patients.

At home... really really enjoy... sweet sweet time... Please, please, please, allow me to stay near to my hometown... please...

No comments:

天空对我的意义

从最狭小的空间(厕所)出来,抬头看到一望无际的天空; 我的心胸,应该要像天空般辽阔,能够包容万事、万物。 高僧们,对赞美嗤之以鼻,对批评趋之若骛; 这是修行人真正的傲骨,不是追求表面的提升。