Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Beauty of Journals

From long time before i was exposed to the importance of reading up journals to complete our assignments and build up knowledge, but i always ignore it. Who has the free time to read something so dull and those incomprehendible study design? God has.

Till i pay library a visit today. Since this may be the last time, i linger there for a whole day. Went to "Majalah Kini" session, checking up journals. First, Journal of Photography, cool... interesting pictures and articles... Then try to look for those related to my future career... well, not so interested in those purely black n white... glance through...picked up "American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy", flipped a few pages. Some articles pertaining role of pharmacist and ways to perform clinical interventions caught my eye. I like those stuffs... clarify my future direction and ways to perform better as a pharmacist, optimize our contribution to the healthcare system.

This is the first time i get interested in journals. I miss all the previous issues. Now is the time to leave pharmacy school, and is the time to know more about future prospect. Remember previous 4 years of studying, studying and studying just to pass the exams with...not flying, but at least not crawling colours... Study hard for those possible appearing in exam... others... wait till i have the time... Now i will like to study to serve my future patients better.

Next week is the exam week... the last exam in my life (if not mistaken)...

Gambatte to myself and everyone, esp all my coursemates (for 4 years long)!! \(^o^)/

No comments:

天空对我的意义

从最狭小的空间(厕所)出来,抬头看到一望无际的天空; 我的心胸,应该要像天空般辽阔,能够包容万事、万物。 高僧们,对赞美嗤之以鼻,对批评趋之若骛; 这是修行人真正的傲骨,不是追求表面的提升。