Friday, December 24, 2010

转载电邮:

hey girl,
I hope u are getting better now.
Was planning to visit u in the hospital yesterday but i heard poh len said u ald discharged.
I guess its a good news =)
You r right.. Aikkkss/... i am having contraversy on killing the mosquetos too ... To kill or not to kill when my mother had dengue fever last time
I have kids at home... I got no choise but to protect the kids. Can u help me to think of the solution when u got time?
Get well soon =D
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Ya.. I also think of this question that time.. i got timbul perasaan hatred on them abit when i was very miserable.. but what do they know?? hahha.. they oso dunno they pembawa denggi.. ha... so still is our manusia's fault... our environment. anyway.. nextime when i see mosquito i ll run very very far and very scared.. mayb will phobia abit ...

i think that if u kill it not with the perasaan and purpose of killing is still ok... but this question lastime got ppl ask bhante they oso say... is our own fault...the environment....
 
Xiao Hui
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
我下次看到蚊子要怎样?

2 comments:

michi said...

打啦!因果循环。要想:它出现在你视线,就是它来还债,如果个个人像你们那么善心,有一天蚊子会比人类还多,说不定还在逛街买杀人剂呢!

Joy said...

哈哈,逛街买杀人剂,酱你都想得出。
不过也不是没有可能的。

天空对我的意义

从最狭小的空间(厕所)出来,抬头看到一望无际的天空; 我的心胸,应该要像天空般辽阔,能够包容万事、万物。 高僧们,对赞美嗤之以鼻,对批评趋之若骛; 这是修行人真正的傲骨,不是追求表面的提升。